ABLE COFFEE CART PROGRAM
HOW IT WORKS
The Able Coffee Cart Program is an innovative solution for schools, churches, businesses and organizations across America to promote the value, acceptance and inclusion of people with disabilities. At the same time, they prepare people with disabilities for the workforce and create an ongoing stream of revenue for operators.
You will see a return on your investment as soon as you start selling coffee because
YOU KEEP ALL OF THE PROFITS.
ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED THOUGH THIS SITE.
DURING CHECK-OUT, YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE OPTION TO PAY WITH CREDIT CARD, PURCHASE ORDER, OR PAYPAL
If you are unable to allocate funds for this, we recommend securing a sponsor for the purchase. Email us at email@example.com for a Sponsor letter.
Everything You'll Need and Receive:
- 1 Coffee Cart
- 1 School Specific Coffee Cart stamp
- 1 Coffee Carafe (30 Cup)
- 1 Coffee Maker
- 1 Electric Grinder
- 1 Box of filters
- 1 Cash drawer box
- 5 ABLE Coffee Aprons
- 5 Future Employee Name Badges
- 1 5lb Bag of Whole Bean Coffee (School Site Blend)
- 100 Coffee cups, lids & stirrers
- Condiment display organizer
- Instructional Operations for staff/students
- Visual/Video support material for students
- Ongoing support from Able Coffee staff
- Your Coffee Cart photo featured on our website